iDoc Solution gives assurance to maintain your trust and confidence with respect to your privacy of the personal information we collect from you. We request you to read our privacy and policy terms carefully to understand our services and learn about how we collect, use and share your personal information.
iDoc Solutions is a marketing solution and service provider to medical professionals. We encourage you to read our term and services so you have acknowledgement of using our services at idoc Solution. You agree to our terms of service by using, accessing, or installing our application, services, features, software.
Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
• Provide the Service to you, such as allow access to or delivery of our products or services, process or fulfill an order or transaction, or administer surveys or promotional programs;
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
• Provide technical, product and other support and help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
• Offer you customized content and individualized personalization of the Service to make it more relevant to your interests and needs;
• Enhance, evaluate and improve the Service, its advertisements and promotional campaigns and our products and services and to develop new products and services;
• Identify and analyze usage trends, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party content providers;
• Notify you about changes or updates to the Service and our products and services; and
• Provide you special offers, promotions, surveys and other information about the Service as well as products, events and services of ours, our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors.
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
If the Service offers a content database or learning service ("Subscription Service") and you access the Subscription Service through an institution-sponsored subscription, your personal information and certain usage data gathered through the Subscription Service may be shared with your institution for the purposes of usage analysis, subscription management, course management and testing and remediation.
We also may need to disclose your personal information:
• to respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal obligation;
• to enforce and protect our rights and properties;
• to detect, investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
• to protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees or others; and
• if iDoc Solution, the Service or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
The Service may let you post and share personal information, comments, materials and other content. Any information you disclose publicly may be collected and used by others, may be indexable by search engines, and might not be able to be removed. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.